The mineral supplements line Vit'i5®, specially formulated by Géraldine Blanchard, European Specialist in Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition, has evolved to be simpler and a better response to carnivorous needs (dogs, cats, ferrets), fed through a partial or total home made diet.
(available for 250g and 600g), replaces Vit’i5 Little and Canine Ca:P=3 for cats and dogs exclusively fed with homemade diets (Meat/Fish + Vit’i5® + rapeseed oil + Vegetables +/- Carb)
> Puppys and Kitten, pregnancy / lactation and adults in good health until 8 years old.
Approximate dosage for adults : one 5 ml spoon for 100-150g of meat/fish.
MORE INFORMATION / ORDER : 250g / 600g
Kibble the morning and homemade the evening ? Kibble/Can food + meat or fish ?
For dogs and cats fed with a mixed diet, one of our products specially made for this case is now available in two sizes (250g et 600g) : Vit’i5 ROUGE whithout added phosphorus, for all ages.
And to balance the diet of ferrets at any age, fed with a fresh ration (Meat / Fish + Vit'i5® + Rapeseed oil + Wheat bran): Vit'i5 FURET (available in 250g).
LEARN MORE / ORDER: 250g
All supplements provide essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements as well as manno-oligosaccharides (MOS).
Formulated without any animal protein, no salt, no sugar, no starch, no colouring agent or added flavour, they are given even in cases of diabetes or allergies.
Differences for all references
* there is taurine now in all the references, and an adjustment of the vitamin concentration so that all the references are compatible for dogs and cats (before only the Little references were, the Canines were not acceptable to cats)
* Vit'i5 Blue and Red: the% calcium is a little lower than it was in Vit'i5 Ca, which sometimes requires a slight change in the dose
* All new references (Orange, Blue and Red) can be given to dogs and cats (before only Little references were, Canines were not acceptable for cats)
* the palatable support is brewer's yeast
* no salt, sugar, flavoring, animal protein
Back to top