The mineral supplements line Vit'i5®, specially formulated by Géraldine Blanchard, European Specialist in Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition, has evolved to be simpler and a better response to carnivorous needs (dogs, cats, ferrets), fed through a partial or total home made diet.
And to balance ferret diets for all ages, fed with a homemade diet (Meat/Fish + Vit’i5® + rapeseed oil + wheat bran) : Vit’i5 FURET (250g available).
All supplements provide essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements as well as manno-oligosaccharides (MOS).
Formulated without any animal protein, no salt, no sugar, no starch, no colouring agent or added flavour, they are given even in cases of diabetes or allergies.
Differences for all references
* there is taurine now in all the references, and an adjustment of the vitamin concentration so that all the references are compatible for dogs and cats (before only the Little references were, the Canines were not acceptable to cats)
* Vit'i5 Blue and Red: the% calcium is a little lower than it was in Vit'i5 Ca, which sometimes requires a slight change in the dose
* All new references (Orange, Blue and Red) can be given to dogs and cats (before only Little references were, Canines were not acceptable for cats)
* the palatable support is brewer's yeast
* no salt, sugar, flavoring, animal protein
Back to top